Self-Care for Leaders is a 30-minute course presented by Veronica V. Sopher of VV Sopher Training. Veronica is a seasoned school communications leader with over 20 years of experience in K-12 leadership and has served as the Chief Communications Officer for several school districts. In this course, she emphasizes the importance of self-care and its impact on customer service, leadership development, and team building in the K-12 space. She discusses the ways in which leaders can incorporate self-care into their daily routines and the benefits that self-care can have for both personal and professional success.
In this course, you will learn:
- The importance of self-care for leaders and the impact it has on customer service, leadership development, and team building in the K-12 space
- Strategies for incorporating self-care into your daily routine and the benefits it can have for both personal and professional success
- How to identify areas of your life that may be lacking in self-care and how to address them
- The importance of setting boundaries and how to effectively communicate them to others
- The value of seeking support and resources when needed, and how to find them