In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- Possible origins of procrastination
- The cost of perfectionism
- Perfectionism vs. striving for excellence
- Interventions for perfectionism
- Interventions for procrastination
Lori Comallie-Caplan is a New Mexico Licensed Master Social Worker and a Licensed Educational Diagnostician with a Masters Degree in Psychological Counseling. Additionally, she holds Advanced Certification for Mediation from the University of New Mexico School of Law. Ms. Comallie-Caplan has 30 plus years of experience in the field of counseling, coaching, evaluation, mediation and educational consultation. She is best known for her work with gifted individuals and frequently provides professional development for school districts and mental health professionals in the social emotional needs of the gifted.