"Twice Exceptional: The Intersection of Giftedness & Learning Disabilities" provides you with a plethora of insightful information, plus easy to implement activities for your classroom.
In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- What it means to be Twice Exceptional(2E)
- The strengths and challenges associated with 2E learners
- The importance of collaborating with Special Education
- Specific disabilities that will help you identify your 2E learners
- The importance of music in creating “Atmospheric wallpaper”
- 15 steps to cultivate lifelong learning
Visit the TAGT website to learn more about the Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented.
This course is aligned with 2016 ODE Teacher Competencies d, e, and NAGC Teacher Preparation Standards 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 5.5.